Redesigning a room can be an extensive and costly process, or it can be simple and painless. You don’t need to purchase a whole new collection of decor to make your walls stand out. Follow this advice for decorating the walls in your home:
- Begin with a wall that has a solid color scheme. Find antique or late-modern style ceramic plates from your local decor outlet, and arrange them tastefully on your wall. If you’re feeling creative, you can purchase plain ceramics and paint them yourselves to give your wall your own personal touch of style.
- Wall mirrors. These unique additions to your decorative collection are sure to add a whole new dimension to your living space. White, distressed wood frames complement darker colored walls, while matching small-framed mirrors will complement a more modern interior.
- Wall stickers. The greatest advantage of wall stickers is that they can be effortlessly removed and placed anywhere you like, making them be extremely useful for those who wish to change their style with ease. You can have your own images, paintings and artwork turned into wall stickers of your choice.
- Picture frames. Pictures are an excellent way to give your wall character. The best results can be found by placing frames in groupings of four to five, with varying sizes among them. Maintaining balance is the paramont factor in successful wall decoration.
- Wall clock. A unique wall clock could change the whole energy a room emits. There are thousands of designs to choose from, so make sure you research your options before committing to a style.
Oklahoma City Real Estate